£699 delivered direct to your property in flat pack form
(Add £25 for the Gas Connection Kit)
* Build time approximately 1-2 hour
£899 fully built with Gas Connection Kit
(Collection from showroom or free delivery with your hot tub)
The Faster & Cheaper Way To Heat Your Hot Tub. Designed, Engineered & Manufactured For Heating Your Hot Tub At Home.
Introducing The Supa Heater:
Heat your hot tub faster, and for less. The Supa heater is revolutionising the holiday-let market where heating spa water, fast, between changeovers, is essential.
Heats 90% faster than a typical electric hot tub
- Heats a 1000 litre hot tub for less than £2.50!
- Offers 31KW of energy – will always heat fast, any time of year!
How does it work?
Essentially the Supa Heater is a specially developed, compact, mobile boiler and circulation pump. All you need is a plug socket and readily available propane gas.* It offers 2 distinct ways of heating.
- Connect your hose directly and set your temperature. Instantly fill your empty hot tub with water up to 40 degrees!
- Heat you existing cold water by placing Supa’s two hoses in the spa: the water will be circulated through Supa and heat from 20-40 degrees, in around 45 minutes!
*Gas, regulator and gas hose not provided.
High quality; built to premium standards with a 24 month warranty
- Quiet: Supa creates little noise
- Mobile: use the same Supa Heater for multiple hot tubs
- Reduce your energy costs by 70% or more
- Save over 50% of CO2 emissions
It’s getting cold outside – how do I winter-proof my SUPA?
During colder times of the year, after you have used SUPA, it is very important to remember to remove the water from inside the heater. You can do this by leaving the cold and hot hoses out of the water and switching on the pump for 5-10 seconds until no water is coming out of the red hose.
After this, tilt SUPA sideways left and right when viewed from the front for a 10-15 seconds, so any remaining water flows out of the hoses.
Remember to use the cover to protect your SUPA from the elements and store in a warm dry place where it cannot freeze.
Note: The freezing of any water in the internal pipes could cause major damage to your SUPA which is not covered by your warranty so please take care during this process.